2009年12月1日 星期二

To Him

To HIM:

I know you are sick,dear. And I know you are trying hard to let me know this and that by what you have been doing on the computer. Yes, I know them all. However, I am not going to get involved anymore.
It's not that I am cruel to you. Pls understand we both should have known that there should be a clear but nice fullstop. I am doing the great job here tho its not easy as I thought.

Sometimes, I still think of you. I can see your shadows everywhere. And you know its terrible to see or feel such in this holiday season. I am not that strong n tough as you imagine. I am juz a simple woman like anybody else. I feel almost intolerably lonely in these days. But you know wat? When I am walking alone in the shopping mall we used to go, what I see are the days with our innocent n stress-free smiles. Thank god that you were there in my life.

I hope you feel better very very soon. Pls accept my apology that I am not going to visit you or even msg you either. What i think it is right to let you do the job to make you yourself stronger, better than to lean on me, dear.You can do it. I am sure you do.

From: Ta

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

   / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\
  /            )
 |    ノノ_ノノ_ノノノ
 |  / /  ヽ/ ヽ |
 |i⌒ ─|   ・| ・ | |
 | ∂   \_人__/ |
 ||      っ  | Hahaha
 /  \    \/  ノ You are shit ! 
/WWW \     /