2010年6月5日 星期六

Damn it, i am the loser.

I know i shouldnt care but i fail.
Its not that I am still into him, no i am not.
I feel bad coz i never think a man whom i ve been four yrs could have done n talked all this to me.
Okay i understood there is no love then i am juz nobody.
However, would you respect and be polite to me, as a friend?

He changed a lot. he had done sthg i guess even he himself never think he would do.
okay, i dont mind. Done is done plus it happened after we split.
Or I would say my love could forgive anything. Love for friendship, relationship n family.
For me, i respect honesty.
If you tell me straight in advanced, i would juz forgive n accept. I know its stupid somehow.
if you lie, then no, you will be eliminated.
I m not quite sure wat kinda love/ caring it is. All i know its 100% true and from the bottom of my heart.

I treat him like a very very close good friend.
Advices are all for his own good. Its not that i m doing it on revenge or for jealousy.
Saying i am a trouble maker, denying how worse it could be, smashing my dignity into pieces, pinpointing me this n that...
It hurts me.

A fd said I should learn to treat me myself better, not that to any others.
Saying I dont need to worry, concern, analyze or help abt their problems/situations coz I am not their angels. Its not my job at all.
Why is everybody telling me not to treat people good?
Don't you see/ think human being is ugly enough today?


I wanna cry. Whose shoulders I can cry on?
I never think I would need to cry under this circumstance.
Damn it, i am the loser.

9 則留言:

浪子m: 提到...

oh fuck, you are so depressed, i am able to visit you today or tomorrow, but first of all, you have to text me your macau mobile no. if you want.

i am willing to be the listener anytime

韻味熊貓 提到...

You know. All men are self-centering. They don't listen to any advice. Especially the advice was from ex-girlfriend.

If you learn the experience from this round, you will be a winner next time.

Don't be upset. You will get healing from the support of bloggers.

Buddha listens to you all the time. Come to temple and talk to me.

浪子m: 提到...

i will depart at 1430, sms me if u want.

陳娃 提到...

如果佢不懂專重你.. 你也不用當他是朋友.

別覺得自己好像犯賤or whatever 都係果句. 我地對得起自己 !!!

L L 提到...

tata:

過去是過去的事,徹底甩掉罷,世上這麼多人面,為甚麼還要看著這塊。

MXWVI 提到...

Aww. Don't be sad! It's not pathetic to feel the things that you feel. I'm sure you've grown a lot through your experiences and that's something that you should be proud of. Strive for becoming happy no matter what external circumstances are that cause you to struggle or become depressed. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to email or MSN me. I have your back! I'll be sending you positive energy. =)

港男大力 提到...

If you have time, listen to this
A song for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8t2djcMiQ

阿ta 提到...

@浪子:
你冇call我既??

@佛爺:
係。blogger既支持對我好有用,有d真係講得好岩架。包括你。

@ www:
犯賤<-有呢個feel囉真係....

@ laulong:
以為已經, 什至而家我都覺得我放低左。不過,硬係唔知點解會唔開心。

@mxwvi:
thanks for ur support, dear.
no worry. i think i will be ok very soon.

@ 大力:
正歌。呢個係我ringtone黎架。

匿名 提到...

手機成人論壇
愛城成人情色論壇
愛城成人社區
愛城成人網
1234成人網站
開心成人自拍論壇
丁香美女社區
開心色情網色情
361性愛網
丁香情色論壇
丁香情色社區
xiao77情色論壇
香水情色論壇
咪咪情色論壇
情色海岸線社區
怡春堂情色論壇
怡春堂社區
香港成人情色論壇
小77成人論壇
品色堂論壇
瑪雅成人網
裸體美女色圖
淫獸學院漫畫
日本成人黃色遊戲
P8電影在線觀看
淫來淫網
黃片論壇
人體堂論壇
望京論壇
望京社區
潮鳴論壇
浙江在線社區
南匯52生活網論壇
狼群電影院
豆辯電影網
伊人成人影院免費
久久色悠悠網
色大姐綜合網
色悠悠綜合影院
色久久綜合網
色哥哥妹妹綜合網
私色房綜合網影視
色悠悠久久綜合
久久小說網悠悠
天天私色綜合網
天天色影視綜合網
唐人色愛區綜合網
天天色綜合影院
私色房綜合區
操一操影院人妻