2009年10月25日 星期日

You don't know how I feel

There were lots of ups n downs, fun n sadness, laughs n tears........... in Sep, my birthday month.
I hope everything will be alright, much better, for me.

I experienced a lot, then, now i had already revised the order of family, friendship, relatinoship, career,money n health.
Knowing what is the most important to me, I will treasure n cherish like there is no NEXT TIME.
Considering/wondering if I should /could value them, it is because, they are all important to me.
Maybe, what i had been through is not that serious / hard to you, however, it is to me.
I thought I am strong enough to handle/ get over it, yet it 's difficult.

I was going to write back everything one by one, day by day. Yet I am afraid of recapping.
Well, maybe i will, later,maybe.

I feel like crying tonite.
I am home alone, lonley, hungry n sleepy.
Living with tears n fears makes me reli exhausted.
I promise to myself I will wake up with smiles tomorrow. I can.